Adopt a dog
Important information to consider before applying:
- We only re-home our dogs in SCOTLAND.
- We have co-ordinators covering the Edinburgh/Perthshire/Dundee/Angus and Borders, however we rehome throughout mainland Scotland.
- We are sorry but we are not able to re-home any of our dogs to homes that have children under the age of 12 years old.
- We don't re-home our dogs to homes that have un-neutered pets unless there is a genuine medical reason for this.
- We rarely have dogs that we are comfortable placing in a home with cats. Please read the dogs individual profiles to see if they state they can live with cats.
- If you are interested in adopting or fostering, you MUST fill in an application on our website.
- Please can you provide as much details as possible about your circumstances on your application. This includes experience, work commitments, lifestyle. This all helps us understand your life and helps us match you to a dog.
- We will only contact applications that suit our dogs needs best. Sadly, we do not have the time to contact every application that we get in. Once we receive your application one of our volunteers will then contact you for a chat if we feel you match one of our current dogs or one we have coming in. If you do not hear from us within 12 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
- The adoption process/finding the right dog for a family can take some time. We will not be pushed into hurrying this along because you want a dog now. Please only apply if you are able to wait on the right dog coming along to join your family.
We are a Very Small rescue, run entirely by volunteers who have our own families and work commitments.
We run this rescue in our spare time. Please be mindful of this when contacting us.
We do what's best for each dog in our care. This takes up a lot of our time and we are not always online.
Once home checked, we will keep your details on our records for up to a year as we get new dogs in all the time.
Please note that we will not reserve a dog or mark your interest in a dog until a home check has been completed and passed.
Our Adoption Fees:
Puppy (under 1 year old): £300.00
Adult (1 - 8 years old): £250.00
Oldie (9+ years old): £130.00